2006-11-09

2007-01-16, the day I dissapear

That's the street date for Burning Crusade, the first expansion to World Of Warcraft which lets me level my characters beyond the current cap of 60 to level 70. So you can expect even less than usual from me on that day. I've already pre-ordered it, and splurged for 1 day shipping.

Not sure how I feel about the expansion. People in the beta are saying that the basic drops from the first dungeons are better than some of the more accomplished people's gear. It really leads to a bit of discouragement when you know that "trash drops" form simple instances are going to replace the epic gear that you worked so very hard to get. A lot of people are not playing as much because of this, and my own addiction may even be wavering.

But all this comes from my keyboard a mere 20 seconds after seeing the post on the official website. Excited enough to post so soon after seeing the news, and excited enough to post twice in a day when my two prior posts were over two months apart.

Yeah I know, I make no sense.

No comments: