2007-01-28

I'm immortalized!

A few hours ago, my guild leader was being camped (killed over and over by enemy players), and I came to help with Weshea.

We successfully stopped the camp, but the Alliance stuck around and took a few pot-shots at us. One of them was on his flying mount, about 50 yards in the air, just out of spell range.

So I flew up to him and then flew above him. I dismounted in mid-air and hit him with Shadow Word:Pain (a DoT, or Damage Over Time) as I fell (you cannot attack while mounted, so I had to dismount and fall). I tried to hit levitate before I hit the ground, but was too slow, and I took fall damage.

But the guy I dotted up was under 50% health now. When I flew back up, he went higher thinking I wouldn't dismount because of the fall damage. But I did, and I hit him with another DoT, and this time he died! Best of all, I hit levitate before I hit the ground, and took no fall damage. My first air to air kill!

But by far the best part of it all is that it's now immortalized in Scott Kurtz's Blog for today!

2 comments:

Marianne & Clayton said...

Congratulations! I didn't realize what a big deal it was until I followed the link to his blog. Cool comic. And good job on the mid-air assault.

Ryan said...

Dude, that is awesome. You are becoming a WoW celebrity!