2008-02-02

Ding! is up!

You can view the first strip here. The female character in that strip is the one named after my Paladin, LilGalKills. Hisuji, from the second strip, is the name of one of the other officers in our guild, and a good friend of mine. In case you didn't know, Hitsuji means "sheep" in Japanese, and a Mage in WoW can polymorph enemies into sheep, making them lose control of their character for a short time. In the comic, Hitsuji "collects" enemy players.

There are 3 comics up right now, and more on the way. The third one, with the pumpkin, actually happened to our guild a few years ago. We raided an alliance area, and at one point we hid in a pumpkin. Anyone who looked would see that we didn't fit, but it surprisingly worked out for a while. Everyone was already in complete silly mode, so the whole thing generated far more laughter than it warrented. The last panel of that comic should have several giggles coming out of the pumpkin.

2 comments:

Adam said...

I thought that I'd note my character, LigGalKills, is designed to look as much like Jade Fontaine as possible.

The reason I made my Paladin a female is because the Blood Elf men are just too gay looking for my taste, and Blood Elves are the only Horde race that can be Paladins. Out of my 7 serious characters, LilGalKills is the only female.

The Morgans said...

Well hello Mr. Adam Howell. I was wondering what you were up to. I see that you are still up to your teeth in WOW. It took me a long time to google you sitting here at my desk. Had to resort to google seeing how all my contact info for you is obsolete. Drop me a line I would like to hear what you have been up to.

Nathan Morgan Aka PIGEYE
nmorgan@lacrossefootwear.com