2009-10-07

Whip it real good

Today I had my first ever whip related incident. I was watching the season premiere of How I Met Your Mother, and due to the fact that they had a whip (and a Fedora, which I still do not have), I was compelled to grab my whip and mess around with it. I finally made a bruise on my hand and even drew blood. Hell yea, I'm manly.

Also, Honeyville farms makes a really crappy mint chocolate-milk mix. It tastes like someone put a few sticks of spearmint gum in hot water with a hint of chocolate. So, stick to Stephens.

And, to further prove that I'm better than you, your bread sucks compared to mine. The ingredients to my bred are: 100% Stone Ground Whole Wheat, Water, Honey, Raisin Juice Concentrate, Salt, Yeast. That's right, 6 ingredients. OWND! Oh yeah, and it's freaking delicious. You can thank me after you thank the Prairie Grain Bread Co.

No comments: