2005-08-22

How long is a year?

I can't believe I've been blogging for almost a year. My first post was just a note letting everyone know that I wasn't gonna blog, I just wanted to post comments on Kirsten's and Annie's blog.
My second post was mostly a realization that you don't need to have anything significant to say in order to blog. Something that 99% of the rest of the bloggers already knew (or didn't know, but were oblivious to how boring they were/are).
Now I throw almost any random thought up here. Who cares about relevance or continuity! And you all get to take advantage of these pearls of wisdom. You're probably all thinking: "Wow, that Adam. What a great guy!" Well, you're welcome.

3 comments:

Ninny Beth said...

isnt' that just like a blog? Sucks you in and before you know it your like, totally into it. If I had a crisp dollar bill, I would give it to you in appreciation of you anniversiblog. (I just made that up...I know you coulnd't tell, but it's true!!!)

Adam said...

Aniversiblog, that sounds like some kinda 80's comic book superhero.

I really just started this thing because it was the only way that I could find to post comments on Kirsten's blog. Man, that girl is funny.

Regirlfriend said...

Awwwww.....