2007-10-02

My boss thinks I'm destitute

So, at work I've mentioned more than once that the current job isn't paying the bills. I did this in order to set my co-workers and bosses up for my eventual departure, but today I realized that my boss thinks it's worse than it really is. Embarrassment is when your boss offers to share her lunch so you can save money.

But you have to know her to fully understand the situation. For family members, imagine my mom in her place. There you have it. She even looks about the same. So the offer was with genuine compassion, the way a mother would care for her child. She really does seem to consider all of her employee's not unlike her children.

Anyways, I have an interview tomorrow that could lead to a better paying job. This job is for Unix tech support, so it will look better on a resume. Wish me luck.

No comments: