2005-10-29

Anaheim is great, and I guess there's some theme parks somewhere around here as well

I got to meet Scott Kurtz last night! I'm trying my best to be cool and not go fanboy on the Kurtz. We all met at the lounge in the Hilton here. It was like a continuation of our guild's Teamspeak chat; Scott entertaining all of us with stories, while we all chime in with one liners and such.

It's nice when an artist or writer (or both) that you like turns out to be so down to earth that they will hang out with you like any of your other friends. After a few people left for sleep, some of us went to a table and played poker and pool. I just sat and watched.

We have a good guild turnout, probably more than most. I wish the rest of the guild could be here with us.

In a few minutes we are meeting for breakfast, so I'm off to get some food with everyone.

No comments: