2005-02-24

Loot and Gold

I'm afraid to post what I did in WoW last night, for fear that the sweet area that I "discovered" will become flooded by dorks that want easy money and decent loot. Without even really trying, I was making over 1 gold per hour, and getting some loot that I was able to sell for another easy 5g (per hour or two).

So only Thermo knows the area that I speak of. It's not great for XP at lvl 42, but the kills are easy, and you can harvest between 1-2.5s per kill. And one last hint: it's a place that most players have been to by lvl 40, but most probably just passed through while running quests, and didn't take note of how sweet it is.

January's ThinkGeek Techie Haiku Winner is:
---
Foul smelling dungeon,
Cleaving goblins with my axe.
Lag spike! Now I'm dead...
---
A great shirt: Rogues.
ThinkGeek rocks my world!

In the meantime, go visit Zombo.com.

No comments: