2005-02-09

WoW yet again

Last night was fun. I made mining lvl 125 and can now mine iron. I know, big whoop. Anydangway, I spent some time in Stranglethorn Vale (STV) working on the Tiger, Panther, and Raptor missions. I also made my way to Booty Bay at the end of the night and got that flight path.

But as you may know, STV is gank-tastic, and the entire night we were coming across horde. STV is meant for lvl 30-45 people, so I don't have a problem with lvl 50's coming in and ganking us. It's not like they are roaming Westfall or Redridge and picking on the lvl 10-25's (less than half their lvl). So I understand it when a lvl 60 comes to Nesingwarys Expedition and tries to ruin our day.

What I don't understand is why a solo lvl 38 undead priest would enter this area. We had a few horde enter the area with no chance of ganking nearly anyone. I tell ya though, when some lvl 38 idiot comes in and tries to kill 4 lvl 33-34's, I take a great deal of pleasure in teaching him how wrong he is. Few things are more pathetic than failed gank attempts.

We also had a horde come in and taunt everyone into attacking him. He was killed at least 5-10 times before he gave up for the night and we saw him no more. But I will give him one credit, he figured out how to talk to us when we didn't know a common language. Instead of just waving or whatever, he would yell out "|\| 0 0 |3 $" If you can't read that, it says "NOOBS". If he had typed it out, the language barrier would have only shown that he was yelling "Grom" or something like that. So now I know that any character outside of the English alphabet will pass through unaltered.

No comments: