2005-02-08

WoW again

Last night a lvl 37 undead Shaman was hanging out too close to Refugee Point, and I decided to make his life difficult. Thermo was on his way to meet me at about that time, so I asked him if I should take the time to kill this guy, since it would affect our plans if I did so.

He said that he wanted to help out, so I waited for Thermo, and we attacked this guy together. Thermo was lvl 27 (Warrior) at that time and I was lvl 33. The shaman didn't last long. But while we were standing there, we were attacked by a lvl 31 Raptor, and that took a lot of our attention. Meanwhile our undead foe had healed up and decided to return the favor.

With my health and mana low, I wasn't able to hold up to him for long. After he killed me, he went after Thermo and killed him.

We were only a few meters away from a graveyard, so I ran to my corpse and resurrected right away. As I turned on my Devotion aura and healed myself once before we clashed. With my mana at only 40% or so, he was able to take me easily. I tried again, and he killed me again. So the third time, I res'd a bit further away, and got fully prepared before we mixed it up. This time I had full health and almost full mana, thanks to "Blessing of Wisdom", so after a few heals, he had to run. Hammer of Justice kept him from getting anywhere, and I finished him off while he was stunned. By that time I didn't want to deal with him anymore, but Thermo had to go AFK for a minute, and guess what? We both got ganked by him.

Thermo came back, and we both res'd while he was distracted by a raptor. Seems a bit ironic that the tables had turned in quite that way, so we pounded him into the dirt and then killed the raptor. Now we took off for real and went about the rest of our night.

What was even more interesting than that was later on as we were doing the Dark Iron Dwarves missions in a group of 5 lvl 29-33 people, a single lvl 40 Undead Shaman attacked our group. It was hilarious! But even worse was that this idiot RETURNED and tried it again! He wasn't even close to a match for us. I still have no idea why he thought he could take us on.

No comments: